AAVirtual is currently searching for qualified applicants for Chief Pilot (Multiple Positions are available, Location will be assigned after an offer is extended)
Chief Pilots are responsible for the individual AAvirtual Base Operation. Specific responsibilities include:
- Oversee the day to day operation of the base.
- Process members PIREPs as required.
- Maintain an active presence with your members, building community and active management presence.
- Serving as the first line supervisor to screen and resolve minor personnel issues before they are sent to administration/ human resources.
- Communicating with executive management regarding pilot conflicts/situations and working to find and implement an acceptable solution within the confines of policy and code of conduct.
- Issuing verbal warnings to personnel within their workgroup and ensure that HR documents verbal warnings in personnel files.
- Adheres to and promotes policy and code of conduct compliance within their workgroup.
- Other Duties as assigned.