AAVirtual is currently searching for qualified applicants for Director, Events.
The Director, Events is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the AAVirtual Events Department. Specific responsibilities include:
- Creating and coordinating events on our partner networks
- Attending regular (monthly) staff meetings and utilizing Discord to communicate with all staff and pilots.
- Processing pilot award points for any events that have a reward for completion
- Development of a new events policy in accordance with guidance from supervision
- Coordinating with partners to create a better working relationship
- Serving as the first line supervisor to screen and resolve minor personnel issues before they are sent to administration/ human resources.
- Communicating with executive management regarding pilot conflicts/situations and working to find and implement an acceptable solution within the confines of policy and code of conduct.
- Issuing verbal warnings to personnel within their workgroup and ensure that HR documents verbal warnings in personnel files.
- Adheres to and promotes policy and code of conduct compliance within their workgroup