We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. The goal is to gradually achieve superior member engagement, intimacy, and website traffic by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap. Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the organization by providing support to current and prospective members.
Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identificationGenerate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take actionSet up and optimize pages within each platform to increase the visibility of social contentModerate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each communityCreate editorial calendars and syndication schedulesContinuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the informationCollaborate with other departments (customer relations, legal, technology, etc) to manage reputation and coordinate actions
- 16 Years of Age
- Active in Discord
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- Ability to participate in staff meetings on Discord. (General staff meetings are held monthly and Ops staff meetings held when required.)
- A minimum of 10 hours per week to dedicate to roles and responsibilities at AAvirtual (Will vary from week to week) This includes spending time in Discord interacting with management and pilots.